Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Thanks to Wildclaw for the kind words!

Our friends at Wildclaw have gone above and beyond in their support of the Chicago Mammals' efforts. They have posted a very flattering review of DEVILS DON'T FORGET. Of course we want you to get to our show, but if you are a fan of genre work, then you really must see their current show, the Revenants. It is a zombie narrative with a few twists that you just don't see within the subgenre! I don't want to ruin too much so here's my elevator pitch...

Just because I want to eat your brains...doesn't make it ok for you to try to shtupt (sp?) my wife.

OK, that is a little tongue in cheek. My point is that the show is very good! Go see them! Go support them!

BTW Friday May 15th is sold out. As I type this post, we have only a handful of tickets left for Saturday 16th, and the house is half sold for our Monday 18th actor/industry night!

Get your tickets asap for DEVILS DON'T FORGET

866-593-4614!

No comments: