Sunday, May 03, 2009

Meet the Crew - DEVILS DONT FORGET - Jesus Contreras





Jesus Contreras, aka Chuy, wouldn't take no for an answer. Now he is essential to the Chicago Mammals and we love him dearly! DEVILS DONT FORGET couldn't have happened without his dilligence and hard work!


Chuy - "I do theatre because I love the process of putting a show up. I love the people in the theatre community. I love the art of trying to entertain people. I do it, because it makes me happy. I've only been doing it for about two years, but the possibilities, both of artistic and personal development that have opened up in that time, lead me to believe that I can't see myself not doing this."


DEVILS DON'T FORGET!


Meet Adam Dodds and Anya Clingman
Meet Katherine Swan
Meet Gabe Garza

Meet Don Hall
Meet Susan Myburgh
Meet Dennis Frymire

DEVILS DON'T FORGET

Performance Dates are as follows

May 1,2
May 8,9
May 15,16
May 22,23

All performances are at 8pm – BYOB

RBP – Rorschach Space
4001 N. Ravenswood Ste 405
Chicago, IL 60613

Performances From May 1st thru May 16th suggested donations $15.00. May 22nd and May 23 will be closing weekend fundraisers. Tickets for May 22nd and May 23rd are $15.00 (post show party and drinks included)

Reservations can be made by calling 866-593-4614 For more info check out chicagomammals.com, themammals.blogspot.com or just type Chicago Mammals into your facebook!!!

No comments: